Monday, October 24, 2011

Sarah Borges' new record project update...

Our house concert with Sarah Borges to help raise money for her new CD is back to square one for a number of reasons.  Any ideas?   My original thought was about 25-30 people @ $50 a head, byob and a food dish.  Would be like a night out for dinner, but with a great show.
  ======================================================

MONDAY EMAIL FROM SARAH

HI FRIENDS! I wanted to keep you all up to speed with my fundraising campaign - things are going wonderfully.  So far we've raised a whopping $5250, and we've got all 10 songs started.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has donated!!!  Unfortunately I still have just about 10k to raise if I want to get this record made, and that's a lot of lettuce. So for those of you who have donated in the past but want to increase your pledge today, or haven't had a chance yet to pledge, I have a proposition for you!

For the next 24 HOURS ONLY, anyone who donates to my campaign or increases a pledge they've already made will get a very special prize. Drumroll please...

To show my extreme gratitude, I will call you (or someone of your choosing) on your (or their) birthday and sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you in my best Marilyn Monroe, Big Bird, Sarah Borges or anyone else voice to personally thank you for your contribution! I will also send you each a never before heard demo track from the record, so you can hear the a song from the record before anyone else!

Don't forget - to get the phone call from me and the unreleased demo track, you need to up your pledge in the next 24 hours!  So, get your pledging fingers ready and click on this link:

YOU CAN PLEDGE AT ANY CONTRIBUTION LEVEL TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PRIZE.  AND IF YOU"VE PLEDGED ALREADY, JUST CLICK ON THE "INCREASE PLEDGE" LINK AND UP YOUR PLEDGE BY ANY AMOUNT YOU CHOOSE (IT COULD EVEN BE $5)! AND REMEMBER - YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS- READY, SET, GO!!!

Thank you so much for your support.  This record CANNOT be made without you!

PLEDGE NOW!
XO
SB

No comments: