Friday, August 14, 2009

Your Friday Chuck...

Scott K was Friday's winner, correctly identifying Gene Pitney, the Rockville Rocket (not to be confused with Sharie, known in her younger, saucier days as the Rockville Rockette). As Scott's reward, I have arranged for him to be the featured act on Sunday at the Irish music jam at Anna Liffey's Pub in New Haven. Congrats!!!! (Scott, perhaps you can give them your version of Town Without Pity)

Here's the deal: My long lost golf/tennis partner has resurfaced! Chuck knows his music and wants to test you with these drawings. I know my vast audience (measured in the dozens) can do this. Respond in the comments section below (if it doesn't work for you, send your answer to johnnykmusic@yahoo.com and I will post it); the prizes for guessing right are extraordinary!



3 comments:

scottk1016 said...

who is the rockville rocket gene pitney

Johnnyk said...

You are correct, sir (in my most convincing Ed McMahon voice), although you need not have answered in the form of a question. Your prize will be announced with tomorrow's contest.

Bette said...

hey john -----led zepplin(sp) - that metal one that won't fly?

i can't wait to hear all the answers. will have to do it other than by your blog which seizes my pc.

what else have you solved?