Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank God it's Friday Chuck...

Interesting development. Scott H, who still thinks he's on Jeopardy! (always answering in the form of a question), joins the multiple-winner crowd by guessing the Jefferson Airplane. You'd better find Somebody to Love

This one's pretty easy, but they will get a bit tougher next week, boys 'n girls.

Here's the deal: My long lost golf/tennis partner has resurfaced! Chuck knows his music and wants to test you with these drawings. I know my vast audience (measured in the dozens) can do this. Respond in the comments section below (if it doesn't work for you, send your answer to johnnykmusic@yahoo.com and I will post it); the prizes for guessing right are extraordinary!

4 comments:

scottk1016 said...

who is jefferson airplane

Stevie P said...

I was thinking Paul Revere and the Raiders when I first saw it based on the old house, but then figured it was Jefferson Airplane.

Trish said...

got the Jeff Airplane one too but your buddy Scott(?) was too quick for me today.

Judi H. said...

What time do I have to get up to beat these players??? Could you put it on in the wee hours of the morning so maybe I'll have a chance?