Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chuck's music quiz #1 - name the artist:...

Trish wins the initial contest and receives an all expense paid trip for two to see Skidrow at the Mohegan Sun's Wolf Den (sorry, but you must stand in line for the free entry). We are working on backstage passes so you can party with the band.

Here's the deal: My long lost golf/tennis partner has resurfaced! Chuck knows his music and wants to test you with these drawings. This is the first of the series. I know my vast audience (measured in the dozens) can do this. Respond in the comments section; the prizes for guessing right are extraordinary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF????

Anonymous said...

Oh....I get it.

Trish said...

OK, I can't seem to respond in your comments section so here's my answer. I know it's Hall N' Oates but at first I thought it was Harry Chapin's 60,000 pounds of bananas - keep 'em easy and I might get a few.
BTW, how was Bonnie?

Dan said...

I check in on your blog occasionally. She beat me to it. Yep, it's Haulin' Oats!