Monday, August 17, 2009

Good morning, it's your Monday Chuck...

You got it, Judi! Let's see, what's your prize? JUDY, you are invited to guest dance down the aisle at THIS WEDDING!

Here's the deal: My long lost golf/tennis partner has resurfaced! Chuck knows his music and wants to test you with these drawings. I know my vast audience (measured in the dozens) can do this. Respond in the comments section below (if it doesn't work for you, send your answer to johnnykmusic@yahoo.com and I will post it); the prizes for guessing right are extraordinary!




Thats when sport was a sport, And groovin was groovin
and dancin meant everything, We were young and we were improvin
laughtin laughtin with our friends, Holding hands meant somethin baby
Outside the club cherry bomb, Where our hearts were really thumpin
say yeah yeah yeah, Say yeah yeah yeah
Cherry Bomb -John Mellencamp

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't read the sign on the tent-is that important in solving it??

Judi H. said...

Is it Chuck Berry (Johnny B.Goode)?

Johnnyk said...

No, Judi H, it is not Mr. Berry.

Judi H. said...

OK, now I know I got it. Is it John Mellencamp?

Johnnyk said...

We have a WINNER!

Judi H. said...

OK JohnnyK,where's our next challenge??? I'm waiting.......am I the only one waiting?