Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Sawtelles are catchy, so catch them....

I was the recent recipient of an email from the Sawtelles containing "some rough mixes of 4 new banjo tunes nobody has heard yet." So I popped them (Accident, Letter, Lose Her, Rise) into my iTunes and gave 'em a spin. Thank you, Julie and Peter, tasty morsels indeed. I have yet to meet the Sawtelles since they appeared on my radar at the Meriden Daffodil Festival a few years ago, but I'm resolved to see them perform this year. The Plantsville powerhouse pair will be appearing at the following venues in the near future:
  • 1/30/09 - 7PM at ASOALS at Books and Company, Whitney Ave, Hamden. Frank Critelli is putting on this special show of the local ASOALS performing their songs with the same titles. Just come to see what it is all about.
  • 2/6/09 - 8-9PM at Borders, Meriden Mall
  • 2/16/09 - 10PM at Beatnik 2000, Cafe Nine, State St, New Haven
  • No comments: