Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ipod shuffle walking the neighborhood at halftime of Ravens/Dolphins...

  • Underdog (Sly & the Family Stone) The Essential Sly & the Family Stone
  • Unnecessarily Mercenary (Bonnie Raitt) Souls Alike
  • Until (Cassandra Wilson) New Moon Daughter
  • Until I Met You (Manhattan Transfer) Anthology: Down in Birdland
  • Until the End (Norah Jones) Not Too Late
  • Until the Real Thing Comes Along (Erroll Garner) The Complete Savory Master Tapes
  • Up Above My Head (Ruthie Foster) The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster
  • Uptown (The Crystals) Phil Spector's Back To Mono
  • Use Me (Esther Phillips) Jazz Moods- Hot
  • Use Me (Holly Golightly) God Don't Like It
  • Used To Get High (John Butler Trio) Grand National
  • She's My Scorcher (Toots & the Maytals) Best of Toots & the Maytals
  • Someday My Prince Will Come (Ben Sidran) That's Life I Guess
  • No comments: