Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday....Brooklyn bound

This Briarcliff Manor High School Class of 1956 to 1960 Juke Box website, containing 420 songs from that era, was forwarded to me by Stevie P (very good friend of Tiger Woods)! Some good stuff. To hear them, I had to download/save, then play with Media Player. There is language on the site urging you to purchase music after listening. I suppose they feel it covers them from legal harrassment, but does it cover us?

Got my weekly email from Ticketmaster ordering me not to miss Josh Groban at the Mohegan Sun Arena on March 8, 2007!!!....Sorry, I must disobey....Also passing on Andy Williams' Christmas Show (didn't realize Andy was still with us) and Smuckers Stars on Ice (didn't realize Smuckers had any stars - well, the grape jelly is pretty special, I guess)


Drivin' that train.....A new album that seems full of promise is The Road to Escondido, a blues collaboration between Eric Clapton and JJ Cale. Cale wrote After Midnight and Cocaine, two of Clapton's hits.

No comments: