Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday morning and it's growing light.

Saturday morning and it's growing light.
I look out my window and remember the night.
The story is starting or the story ends
And I feel like I need you again.
Saturday Morning by Harry Chapin

Currently groovin' to the Rev. Al Green's greatest hits...."I I I I I....I'm so-o in love with you....."

Due to illness (mine), I was unable to catch Christine Ohlman & Rebel Montez last night at Cafe Nine.

Van Halen out front in the "who is worthy' poll of 2007 R&R Hall of Fame nominees. Wonder which lead singer (David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar or even that Gary Cherone guy) gets inducted? That should be a real love fest.

Did I mention that I LOVE the James Hunter CD, People Gonna Talk? Oh, I did?

The Sawtelles, whom Bones Jones and I enjoyed at this year's Daffodil Festival, are from Plantsville!!!!! I'd tell you where they are playing next, but I'm too inept to find their gigs on their websites. I shall persist.

No comments: