Sunday, November 19, 2006

But I lost my class notes, professor....

Interesting MySpace jazz blog:

My name is Greg Pagel, and I am an adjunct instructor at UW-Green Bay, teaching a class in Jazz History. I have a Bachelor of Music Degree with an Emphasis in Jazz Studies from Lawrence University, and a Master of Music Degree in Contemporary Improvisation from New England Conservatory. This MySpace page is intended for students of my Jazz History class. Here, I will post my notes from each class and keep you posted regarding what you need to know in order do well. This is not a substitute for class attendance. If you want a good grade from me this semester, you will need to come to class regularly. But I hope to use the magic of MySpace to help keep things clear. I hope you will also use this forum to ask me any questions or comment on anything we have discussed or listened to in class. I will also provide links to other resources for those interested in exploring this topic in more depth. Thanks!

No comments: