Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby, we were born to die...

photo: Nicole Nodland
For a couple months, I kept stumbling upon her hype.  Lana Del Ray, what's up with this?  I tried a couple vids (Video Games) and came away thinking I'm just not getting it (which CAN happen, you know!).  Kind of hipster-retro Leslie Gore. When I saw her two songs on SNL (Video Games Blue Jeans), I still didn't get it.  Though hesitant, emotionless, monotoned, she wasn't terrible.  Why the hate, Brian Williams ( "..one of worst outings in SNL history.")?  She's not evil, merely not good.
Articles:  Stereogum  Sasha Frere-Jones

What were you born for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.

Here is my homepage workouts for vertical jump