Friday, October 20, 2006

Tom Waits for Scarlett...

According to Paste Magazine: If what recent media reports and blog posts are saying is true, Scarlett Johansson’s intended debut album will be a match made in husky-voiced heaven. As first reported by FoxNews, the actress has plans to make a foray into the music industry—but, in typical Johansson style, her debut will feature anything but the requisite Hollywood-starlet-gone-songbird fare. Instead, Johansson is rumored to be currently in the studio recording an entire album of Tom Waits songs, with a release date speculated for late winter or early spring. The 22-year-old actress has reportedly signed with Rhino Records’ Atco label.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett, it's Garrett...you are so talented...and will you marry me...we could me to New York...talk to you later

Anonymous said...

Scarlett and I were in Dylan's last video for "When the Deal Goes Down"...you can see me because your drunk by her looks, but believe me, I'm there