Friday, October 20, 2006

And don't forget the Motor City!....

Bob Seger and Anita Baker will sing before the first two games of the World Series at Comerica Park, the Detroit Tigers announced. Seger, a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, will perform "America the Beautiful" before Game 1, scheduled for Saturday night. Tigers greats Al Kaline and Willie Horton, accompanied by club owner Mike Ilitch, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch. Baker, a Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter, will perform the national anthem before Game 2 on Sunday. Hall of Famer Sparky Anderson, manager of the 1984 World Series champion Tigers, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.

LADIES OF DETROIT SOUL VOL. 1

1. Sweetheart Darling/Rose Batiste
2. I'm Spellbound/Tamiko Jones
3. Baby Boy/Juanita Williams
4. Hey!/Barbara Mercer
5. Keep On Lovin' Me/Frances Nero
6. I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel For You/
Rita Wright
7. To Win Your Heart/Laura Lee
8. You Need Me/Lewis Sisters
9. Stay My Love/Debbie Dean
10. Hang On Bill/Little Lisa
11. Daddy Please
12. It's Easier Said Than Done/Joyce Webb
13. He's All I've Got/Supremes
14. Can't Shake It Loose/Pat Lewis
15. Going Down a One-Way Street/Little Ann
16. Nobody Loves You Like Me/Barbara Mercer
17. I'm Still Loving You/Kim Weston
18. Reconsider/Brenda Holloway
19. Too Late For You and Me/Gladys Knight & Pips
20. Look Whan You Done Boy/Lollipops
21. Midnight Johnny/Liz Lands
22. Love's Gone Bad/Chris Clark
23. Goodbye Cruel World/Linda Griner
24. Lonely Lonely Girl Am I/Velvelettes
25. You're Gonna Love My Baby/Barbara McNair
26. I Got a Feeling/Barbara Randolph

No comments: