Sunday, September 10, 2006

johnnyk taken to the woodshed.....

Johnny K: I was at the Connecticut Blues Society Blues Finals and YOU WERE NOT! I was in total shock not to see you.

The bands were great; I had my favorite. But alas we had the Corvette with the T-tops removed and right after the final band the black clouds rolled in. We jumped in the car and "flew" home barely making it to the garage. So I never found out who the heck won. If you know, do tell. My favorite band was Eran Troy Danner & Hot Dallas. I also liked Ryan Hartt and the Blueharts. Mojomatics had the best guitarist, however.

Signed, Marybeth's Sister

P.S. Save me a ticket for that great Mardi Gras party...I wouldn't miss it for the world.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance."

johnnyk response: Guilty as charged. Yes, I should be ashamed of myself, but I had a golf tournament this weekend and I wimped out. And your tickets to the 2007 Mardi Gras Night are saved.ctblues.org

No comments: