Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday I've got Friday on my mind....

Sorry about the dirth of posts in recent days, but it IS tax season so I have certain responsibilities.....speaking of "gonna happen in the city" (Easybeats, 1968), JK/GK took in the first two rounds of the Big East tourney in NYC, but diappointed me greatly in being too tired from the grueling eight game tour of duty to take in some music at the clubs...

Cruising through the Yahoo! music section and noticed the Top Video was I'm 'N Luv Wit a Stripper featuring Mike Jones by T-Pain. I'll have to view it because it's probably a great song.

The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival just announced that Bruce Springsteen will be appearing on the first weekend of this year's festival. Alas, the boys are attending the second weekend. Still holding out hope that Lake Charles native Lucinda Williams will be added. She last appeared there in 2003.

No comments: