Monday, June 10, 2013

Iconic bluesman issues latest...

Sexy @ Sixty song list:
Back Side Blues
That's What She Said
Unabashed Journey Love
Shanks 'n Skanks (duo with rapper RantOn)
I Feel Pretty (Tired)
Sharie, NOT Sherry, Baby
Gentle On My Mind (Glen Campbell tribute)
Limping Around, Grouchy As Hell
Sorry About Bashing That Pepsi Can in Your Face
I Just Want To Be Your Friend (Never)
(Sixty) Candles In the Wind
F**k You, You Moron! (Chance Meeting w/ Keith)
Vinnie, Johnny & The Bod

It has been awhile since we heard from Keith A (not that we really noticed), but he's back with a vengeance as he deals with aging and other issues on his just-released Sexy @ Sixty, backed by his long-time band, The Throwers. Is it worth the wait?  Probably not, but there are a few gems sprinkled in with A's mediocre accordion solos and guitar riffs.  A highlight is his raunchy duet with the recently imprisoned rapper RantOn (assault with hurtful lyrics and bad tee shots).  KA and the band are currently on tour; check out their website iwillbashyourheadin.com for a listing.  (one and a half stars out of five)

5 comments:

Jake, from State Farm said...

Saw him open for The Westie Punks years ago. He kinda sucked. Never would have recognized him now.

Big Booty Chick said...

I hear ya talkin', A, I got dem back side blues. Gimme a amen!

Rock Star Groupie (still) said...

Keith A was SO cute on Hullabaloo back in the day. I think I slept with him after a show at the Fillmore. Was disappointing. Or was that Keith Richards? I was a bit dazed and confused back then.

TMIMITW said...

I see he drinks Dos Equis. Interesting, but not as interesting as Moi.

خدمات منزلية said...

تنظيف مكيفات
مكافحة الحمام
غسيل خزانات
تنظيف فلل
تنظيف البيارات