Thursday, December 01, 2011

My Funny (Red Sox) Valentine...

Bobby V's special playlist gift to Sox fans: 
  1. My Funny Valentine (Frank Sinatra) 
  2. Rubber Ball (Bobby Vee)
  3. Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced (Dropkick Murphys)
  4. The Impossible Dream (Elvis Presley)
  5. Take Good Care of My Baby (Bobby Vee)
  6. Fried Chicken & Beer (The Starters)
  7. Whip It, Whip It Real Good (Devo)
  8. It's All About Me (Mya featuring Dru Hill)
  9. Red Red Wine (Neil Diamond)  I assume, needed when the beer runs out
  10. Up Where We Belong (Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes)
  11. I Only Want To Be With You (Dusty Springfield)
  12. For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield)
  13. Big Popi's Got a Brand New Bag (James Brown)

  
The Story Of How New Red Sox Manager Bobby Valentine Invented The Wrap

No comments: