Monday, November 28, 2011

Late Monday afternoon trail mix...

Most Likely You Go Your Way (Bob Dylan) Blonde On Blonde
I'm Down To My Last Cigarette (k.d.lang) Shadowland
I Ain't Got You (The Animals) The Complete Animals
All This Is That (The Beach Boys) Carl & the Passions
One Part Be My Lover (Bonnie Raitt) Luck of the Draw
Don't Forget About Me (Dusty Springfield) Dusty In Memphis
After the Fall (Ray Davies) Other People's Lives
Too Late Honey (Rob Stone & the C-Notes) Just My Luck
Is This Love? (The Iguanas) Super Ball
Satisfaction (Otis Redding) The Very Best of...
Lonely Financial Zone (Jonathan Richman & Modern Lovers) Roadrunner
London Calling (The Clash) London Calling
No Drawers (Marva Wright) Blues Queen of New Orleans
Message of Love (The Orbits) A Million Dollars Worth of Doo Wop
All Revved Up With No Place To Go (Meat Loaf) Bat Out Of Hell
Don't Step On It (James Hunter) Believe What I Say

No comments: