Sunday, February 11, 2007

Watching the Grammys.....

  • I've never been a big fan of the Police.....ok, now I've seen them again after 20 years, I'm fine for another 20.....the performance exposed Roxanne as pretty thin stuff
  • Jamie Fox tried....
  • Stevie Wonder gets bigger each time I see him....Tony Bennett thanked Target!
  • Dixie Chicks were pretty good....I bet they wanted to say "Fuck off, George"....and Nashville....they were introduced by Joan Baez....oh, I get it!...REBELS!
  • Prince introduced Beyonce...I wish it were the other way around
  • Jesus Christ won another Grammy....He's got the touch
  • Loved the Corrine Bailey Rae/John Legend/John Mayer set.....Mayer killed with his guitar solo....Mayer, who rose from the ghettos of Fairfield County, won for best pop vocal album
  • The Don Henley thing must have made the other Eagles feel a bit pissed...
  • Ike Turner won the Grammy for Best Traditional Blues Album, for 'Risin With the Blues,'...beat our boy James Hunter
  • Christina Aguilera makes a good stand in for James Brown....at least Jamie Fox seemed to think so

    Grammy recap article - Eric Danton's take on the Grammys
  • No comments: