Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday morning at 5 o'clock as the day begins....

Watched another Love Monkey (see previous post)and am still frustrated by the shallow stereotype characters. Don't the writers have any confidence in their audience? And the bro-in-law (Jason Priestly) story lines (i.e. being paranoid about hiring a nanny who is TOO hot) MUST go! However, I am not giving up yet. - Eric Danton take

While riding to the office this morning, my free XM Satellite Radio subscription expired. I enjoyed the three-month taste of it, but should I renew? So much music around (over which I have control) that I've put off listening to because it's habitforming to just let the radio choose. Not a slam dunk, but I'm back to my own CDs. Now, where IS my Jake Brennan & the Confidence Men!!!!

Listening to Neil Young's Southern Man from his After the Gold Rush Christmas present from my sons. Which reminds me, why is the background music for the Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials Sweet Home Alabama?

No comments: