Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Vinnie on the mend......


Good friend and golf partner Vin (real name Dave, don't ask) is recovering from neck surgery and needs some TLC. Well, I don't know where, but he's not going to get it here. But I'll tell you what I can do for him - here's his EMAIL address so EVERYONE can send him a note telling him to get off his ass and get going!!!! I can feel the love! Vin's significant other, Marcia, is recovering from foot surgery and is nowhere near the baby that Vinnie is.



Vinnie's top 5 favorite albums:
  • Ethel Merman- The Ethel Merman Disco Album
  • Australia's Queen of Yodeling- Mary Schneider Yodeling the Classics
  • 2 Live Crew- As Nasty as They Wanna Be
  • Michael Bolton- Time, Love and Tenderness
  • Pat Boone- In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Vinnie, nice taste in music! Fugettaboutit.

    Anonymous said...

    I heard you were a lacrosse star at UConn. What year was it?