Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some people...

You might want to catch the White Stripes' appearance tonight on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm EST on Comedy Central (that's 10pm CST and about 10:45 MST, I think). If you do, please stick around another half-hour for the Colbert Report with Stephen Colbert, my fav show on television these days (yes, even fav-er than Curb!). It took the former Daily Show reporter a couple weeks to get everything in place, but his deadpan delivery is funny, biting, topical and his mannerisms are right-on. Three thumbs up! - New Yorker review

Moths, I think....johnnykmusic readers are STILL waiting for the Andersons' report on their Vegas concert experience with the.......incredibly thin diva, Celine Dion. Hoping for some juicy after-party tidbits.

BUT, while you wait for Sharie's sure-to-be-blockbuster, you might peruse the blog of Bored Housewife, which Blogger plugged as a 'blog of note' yesterday, sending thousands scurrying to her site. Not sure if she wants the notoriety, but she'll have to deal with it for awhile. Pretty interesting stuff from a Ute mom of twin boys. And she's taking a rock n roll history class at U of Ute, so there IS a tie-in for you skeptics!

2 comments:

Bored Housewife said...

Thanks for the plug. :) I do like the attention, I do!! (just have to passive-aggressively point out the jerks, cuz heaven forbid I actually get into a brawl with one of them.)

Love the Daily Show and the Col-bear Re-pore. heh. I love the way they match the pronunciation of "report" to "Colbert".

Anonymous said...

Just surfing around today. I'm a music freak too, but never get to concerts anymore. Oh well.

I love those two shows!