Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday, what kind of a day was it? A day like all days, filled with those events which alter and illuminate our times. And you are there.....

Walter Cronkite, if you're wondering. You Are There

G-Man and Yvette attended the Dan Auerbach last night, but no report to date. I will prod.
It was great, again...his protege Jessica Lee Mayfield opened up...we ate at bar during that, but got there in time to see Steve "fucking" Earle's kid, think name is James Earle...and he was really good...country and rockabilly I'd say...Dan played with his touring band Hacienda again...next time he comes around you and JK should come...prolly best concert I've seen...in other news, The Strange Boys have new single up on their myspace and new album out in Feb...alrighty back to the 4 year olds...bah


Yes, I watched the CMA Awards last night. So, shoot me. What can I say, if you throw out Carrie Underwood, I liked the performances, especially the Zak Brown Band's take on the Charlie Daniels classic, Devil Went Down to Georgia.

No comments: