Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Love that dirty water....

I'm gonna tell you a story, I'm gonna tell you about my town
I'm gonna tell you a big bad story, baby, Aww, it's all about my town

Yeah, down by the river, Down by the banks of the river Charles (aw, that's what's happenin' baby)
That's where you'll find me, Along with lovers, fuggers, and thieves (aw, but they're cool people)
Well I love that dirty water, Oh, Boston, you're my home (oh, you're the Number One place)
Frustrated women (I mean they're frustrated), Have to be in by twelve o'clock (oh, that's a shame)
But I'm wishin' and a-hopin, oh, That just once those doors weren't locked
(I like to save time for my baby to walk around)
Well I love that dirty water, Oh, Boston, you're my home (oh, yeah)


Flash! Neil Diamond announced that he will perform on August 23rd this summer at Fenway Park. I guess they announced it during the 7th inning Sweet Caroline (uh uh uh) thingie that Bosox fans think is pretty cool, but that I think is pretty creepy since it was written about Caroline Kennedy when she was 12.

Bosox finally honored Billy Bucks after years of killing the guy for booting that ground ball in the World Series. Nice job. Like they were going to win something anyway. You should be ashamed.

But, go Celtics!

Nancy and Joe, you bastards, I knew it!
WASHINGTON -- Federal employees charged millions of dollars for Internet dating, tailor-made suits, lingerie, lavish dinners and other questionable expenses to their government credit cards over a 15-month period, congressional auditors say. complete scoop

No comments: