Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Carol, you're the bottom of the barrel...

Found a couple emails in the johnnykmusic mailbag this week from Dan Hall regarding the Fabulous Farquahr that might be of interest to the Farquahr Nation:

My name is Dan Hall and in the 70’s I saw them many times in New Haven . I have been singing and playing their songs: Carol You’re the Bottom of the Barrel, Backseat of MY Car, Your Place or Mine (ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL LYRICS), for 30 years now. I had a tape of them recorded but in bad condition and will look for it. If you are interested contact me at dannyphall@yahoo.com.

I have the chords and lyrics for the songs I mentioned. So great to find someone who has an interest in this group. What was so special was their stage style of presenting songs. They did short take songs called El Homo and something about the Case I Gave To You. All part of a show that was fabulous.

No comments: