Thursday, July 20, 2006

Does anyone really know what time it is?......

Marybeth off with her group of wild women to see Huey Lewis & the News and Chicago (probably promoting the dreaded Chicago XXX) at the Meadows. MB promises a detailed report (about the concert).



REPORT: Marybeth reports that she and the girls met some hot young studs and made short work of them....or MAYBE she said that, despite the showers, she really liked Huey Lewis (voice in fine form and hair dyed), but was a little disappointed with Chicago (strong horns, but very few original members and weak vocals)? Hmmm, I forget exactly, but sounds like they had a great time in either case!


You've been thinking
And I've been drinking
We both know that it's just not right
Now you're pretending
That it's not ending
You'll say anything to avoid a fight
Girl don't lie, and tell me that you need me
Girl don't cry, and tell me nothing's wrong
I'll be alrightone way or another
So let me go, or make me want to stay



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Chicago and Huey Lewis here in Raleigh last weekend. I agree somewhat about Chicago's vocals ... maybe not weak but they don't compare well with the vocals from the original members.

My comments can be read on my blog: www.jbs-blog.com