Sunday, February 03, 2013

Beyonce defies the Johnny Gumbo boycott of Mother's while in NOLA...


Sunday morning pre-Super Bowl trail mix:
Time For Me To Come Down (Amy Rigby) Diary of a Mod Housewife
Only Trust Your Heart (Benny Carter w/Diane Reeves) Songbook
Over the Line (Johnny Rivers) Last Boogie in Paris
Como Fue (Beny More') Mambo Kings
Finger Prints (Patsy Cline) Patsy Cline
Down With It (Bud Powell) The Scene Changes
I Can't Sleep (The La's) The La's
How Long Must I Wait? (Dr. Dog) Be the Void
Ain't Waitin' (Justin Townes Earle) Harlem River Blues
Because I Love You (Buddy Holly) True Love Ways
Tell the Truth (Eric Clapton) 461 Ocean Blvd
You Go To My Head (Milt Jackson) Early Modern
Twistin' the Night Away (Sam Cooke) The Best of Sam Cooke
Southern Music (Maria Muldaur) Louisiana Love Call
Souvenirs (John Prine) The Singing Mailman
Love -> Building On Fire (Talking Heads) Best of the Talking Heads
Banks of the Old Pontchartrain (Amos Garrett, Doug Sahm) Return of the Formerly Bros
Since You Been Gone (Aretha Franklin) Lady Soul

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure "she" got good service while all the average "joes" were totally ignored!!

Johnnyk said...

Do I sense some bitterness in that comment? Perhaps she was a tad more civil than some. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

"Gawd dammit! Where's my order?" I see nothing wrong with that simple rhetoric.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Ι knoω thіs is kinda off tορic but I ωas wonderіng if уоu kneω wherе I cоuld locate а captcha plugin for my comment
form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having prοblems finding οne? Thanks a lot!


Look into my weblog :: camnangduongdaaz.com