Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sunday morning trail mix...

Nuevo Boogaloo (The Iguanas) Nuevo Boogaloo
Out in the Woods (Leon Russell) Carney
Born Under a Bad Sign (Albert King) Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues
Back on Top (Van Morrison) Back on Top
What's the Matter Baby (Timi Yuro) Classic 60's Hits
Poison Moon (Elvis Costello) My Aim Is True
One Track Memory (Rosie Flores) A Honky Tonk Reprise
Rocket In My Pocket (Lou Ann Barton) Read My Lips
Turn That Heartbeat Over Again (Steely Dan) Can't Buy a Thrill
Poet (Sly & the Family Stone) The Essential....
Autumn Leaves (Rickie Lee Jones) Naked Songs
Perfidia (Linda Ronstadt) Mambo Kings
Take It Easy (The Animals) The Complete Animals
It's Raining (Lou Ann Barton) Read My Lips
I'm So Excited (John Lee Hooker) 20 Great Hits
It's the Same Old Song (Four Tops) The Big Chill
Lover To Love (Florence + the Machine) Ceremonials

No comments: