Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday afternoon pre-Final Four trail mix...

Your Long Journey (Robert Plant/Alison Krauss) Raising Sand
Crying (Roy Orbison) Only the Lonely- Live
He Stopped Loving Her Today (George Jones) 16 Biggest Hits
Rock Salt And Nails (Bob Dylan) Genuine Basement Tapes Vol I
I Don't Believe (The Paladins) Genuine Houserockin' Music
Just One of Those Things (Nat King Cole) The Billy May Sessions
My Favorite Revolution (Eugene Edwards) My Favorite Revolution
I Want To Love You (Delbert McClinton) Best Of...
Bongo Man A Come (Jimmy Cliff) Wonderful World Beautiful People
In the Still of the Night (Dion & the Belmonts) The Wanderer
Silent Sea (KT Tunstall) Eye To The Telescope
My Man (Billie Holiday) Billie's Blues
Crossroads (Tracy Chapman) Crossroads
I Can't Hide It (Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels) Sock It To Me

No comments: