Monday, January 11, 2010

Clarence Clemons is on Steroids?....

I think I'm going to cry. Mark, I know you ONLY used steroids to rehab......to ALLOW yourself to get well faster after all your injuries, to ALLOW you to work out longer, to ALLOW to to get as big as a fucking horse, which ALLOWED you to hit a home run every 8 times up....even your popups went out. And Tony LaRussa is arrogant in his support.

I'm glad that Jon Kruk is pissed that he played 'clean' while competing against the steroid boys, but no one has called out the players' association for stonewalling the testing which, in turn, allowed it to continue. One step further - Jon, YOU are the players' association. So, you and your clean boys ALLOWED this to happen (along with Bud, of course)! So, I don't feel THAT sorry for you.

I hope they eventually cut Clemons' balls off (Roger, not Clarence, who turns 68 today).

I'm out. - Writer Tim Brown is not drinking the kool aid - column

No comments: