Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Everybody's out on the run tonight, but theres no place left to hide...

Cheryl Moran NYC Matathon Update:
So here is my final update (I promise) before the NYC Marathon in 20 days....just completed my last long training run today (22 miles in about 4 hours) and am feeling good.....thank you everyone for all of your support.....I am running to raise money for the largest animal rescue charity in the world....if you would like to donate to this wonderful cause, please visit here and enter my name at the top of the screen......(again, I do apologize if you are in both of our address books and/or on Facebook for the multiple distractions)......thank you again and I hope to be sending an update from the finish line on November 1st !! Best, Cheryl - course map

No comments: