Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A brand spanking new Chuck...

Well, it's Trish again in the winner's circle. Gus, I'm disappointed in you. A complete lack of effort from the Stone(hill)man. Anyone remember Stoneman from PLR? Okay Trish, your prize for winning is The Complete Captain & Tennille set of CDs. Forever!

The Captain & Tennille stumped you guys until Trish finally got it. Still got game?

Here's the deal: My long lost golf/tennis partner has resurfaced! Chuck knows his music and wants to test you with these drawings. I know my vast audience (measured in the dozens) can do this. Respond in the comments section below (if it doesn't work for you, send your answer to johnnykmusic@yahoo.com and I will post it); the prizes for guessing right are extraordinary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like turtles with feet.

Trish W said...

Ok, that would be the YARDbirds.