Saturday, September 05, 2009

Chuckie's still unsolved...

Love will keep us together. Trish FINALLY got this one. Congrats! You get a free 2009 fishing permit.

Here's the deal: My long lost golf/tennis partner has resurfaced! Chuck knows his music and wants to test you with these drawings. I know my vast audience (measured in the dozens) can do this. Respond in the comments section below (if it doesn't work for you, send your answer to johnnykmusic@yahoo.com and I will post it); the prizes for guessing right are extraordinary!

3 comments:

A Trish in Central CT said...

BTW, what the heck is that fishing picture? Can’t be dock of the bay; (although a picture of a doctor at the bay would have worked for that one); is it Country Joe and the Fish???? Is it Phish????

Guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Johnnyk said...

Hint: count the catch

A Trish in Central CT said... said...

Captain and Ten Eel..........that is so bad.......... Happy Nine Day!!!