Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday iPod, brooding over the Huskies' defeat...

While Colin McEnroe rejoices (Won't Go Where The Huskies Go Anymore)...

Tonight (TV On the Radio) Return to Cookie Mountain
Wrap My Head Around That (Lucinda Williams) West
False Eyelashes (Sarah Borges & Broken Singles) Diamonds In the Dark
Louise's Church (Laura Nyro) The Loon's Desire
I've Been Around (The Animals) The Complete Animals
Blessed Are These Tears (Doug Sahm) The Last Real Texas Blues Band
Personality (Dr. John) Mercernary
My Simpathy (Bob Marley & the Wailers) Soul Rebels
I Could Have Danced All Night (Frank Sinatra) Come Dance With Me
In My Head (No Doubt) Rock Steady
I Think of You (Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys) Night Tide
Stuck Between Stations (The Hold Steady) Boys and Girls in America
Never Gonna Change (Drive-By Truckers) The Dirty South
Headlights (Cat Power) Dear Sir
Face Your Fears (Ben Sidran) That's Life I Guess
Rosie's Lullaby (Norah Jones) Not Too Late
The End (The Beatles) Abbey Road
The Night We Called It a Day (Diana Krall) The Look of Love
White Riot Live (Dropkick Murphys) The Singles Collection
Honey Babe Blues (Maria Muldaur) Waitress In a Donut Shop
Sitting Still (R.E.M.) Murmur
Country John (Allen Toussaint) The Allen Toussaint Collection

No comments: