Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday morning at five o'clock as the day begins......

Each time I log into Blogger to update this blog, I see Google's blogs of note. One that caught my eye was learning curves, a blog of a female calculus professor with a penchant for 3.5" stiletto heels.

"Walking around the lecture hall also gives the class a chance to see my shoes. Most of the time my shoes are hidden behind the lab bench, as I teach in the chemistry lecture hall.* Today I wore black patent leather pumps with 3.5" stiletto heels. I need more students to chime in on Rate My Professors with positive comments about my shoes. Style over substance is the name of the game."

This has nothing to do with music, except that she listens to Joe Frank (who appears occasionally with Judith Owens) on her iPod. Broadcaster and performance artist Joe Frank began his radio career in 1977 at WBAI in New York City and a year later served in Washington DC as co-anchor of National Public Radio's "All Things Considered."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice heels!