Friday, July 27, 2012

What is your FAVORITE SONG from the year you graduated high school (assuming you did)?

Oh yeah, such great memories from that year you passed your GED exam!  Not saying the year, but lots of British Invasion, Beach Boys and girl groups stuff around. Tie: 
Here are some responses:
  • The Sounds of Silence (1965) Simon & Garfunkel
  • Truckin' (1970) Grateful Dead 
  • Shining Star (1975) Earth, Wind & Fire
  • Poetry Man (1975) Phoebe Snow 
  • Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 (1966) Bob Dylan 
  • (1968) Hey Jude, With a Little Help From My Friends, Everybody's Talking, and about 15 more...
  • Midnight at the Oasis (1972) Maria Muldaur

    4 comments:

    Judi Judi Judi said...

    The Sound of Silence, Simon and Garfunkel, 1965.

    Marcia, Marcia, Marcia said...

    Truckin'

    JR said...

    Come on...I Can't Get NO Satisfaction!!

    Anonymous said...

    Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    Visit my site :: anti cellulite treatment