Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday morning pre-Huskies mix...

Good news:  Huskies finally suck it up.
Sad news:  RIP "The Duke" Touch 'em all. (video)

Through the Night (Matt Maarantz) Jazziz Oct 2004
Jeru (Gerry Mulligan) Re-birth of the Cool
Someone To Watch Over Me (Sonny Rollins) Silver City
In the Night (Professor Longhair) Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues
Shuckin' & Jivin' (Jimmy McGriff) Jazziz On Disc
Rock House (Brian Setzer) Rockabily Riot, Vol I
When the Saints Go Marching In (Dr. John) N'awlinz: Dis, Dat or D'otha
Woman Walk Out the Door (Rosie Flores) A Honky Tonk Reprise
Sometimes I Dream Of Willie Mays (The Baseball Project) Vol I: Frozen Ropes & Dying Quails
Trust (The Sawtelles) Tryptych
What a Little Moonlight Can Do (Billie Holiday) Billie's Blues
If I Should Lose You (Tal Farlow) Trinity
Motherless Child (John Scofield) Piety Street
Candy Man (Roy Orison) A Black And White Night

Jimmy Calhoun - "I'm Sorry."

No comments: