Saturday, December 05, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho....

No, not another Tiger post (but how 'bout his dream of walking in on his mistress screwing Jeter! Another reason for those Beantowners to hate Jeet.)....I have to hear Snoop Dogg with my Sportcenter now? Well, I'll drop it like it's hot - jez say'n ...Off to get the Christmas tree, always a stressful family event; I guess I got the (Christmas Blues) ...missed Sarah at Cafe Nine last night; nice piece on the band (Sarah's Got Soul) in New Haven Advocate. They're at Johnny D's in Davis Square tonight ...NYC Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex in Soho (you didn't even know it was there?) is closing on its 1st anniversary- nice commitment! story .....(aside) nice kitchen, Nancy... family XMas party tonight a sister Mary Agnes' house; here's hopin' I wind up with my own grab gift (shhhhh- it's an ipod docking station/snooze alarm)...

No comments: