Monday, October 13, 2008

Can't trust that day....

Monday Morning by Lindsay Buckingham
Monday morning you look so fine
Friday I got travelin on my mind
First you love me, then you fade away
I cant go on believin this way
I got nothing but love for you
So tell me what you really wanna do
First you love me then you get on down the line
But I dont mind.
I don't mind
Ill be there if you want me to
No one else that could ever do
Got to get some peace in my mind.

Little Honey, the latest from Lucinda Williams, is out this week.

Also (Sarah Palin's fav word), G-man favorite Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs' new one, Dirt Don't Hurt, out Tuesday. She/they will be appearing at the Mercury Lounge in NYC on November 7.

Will be arriving back from the Cape late Sunday afternoon, not leaving much time to decide about The Iguanas at Cafe Nine in New Haven.

No comments: