Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good times never seemed so good....

Sista-n-law Nancy says that if Neil tries to pull this shit at Fenway, she'll cut his balls off. Or, maybe I misheard. Hey, it happened to Roger Clemens (the mishearing part, not the balls part).

Neil Diamond offers concert audience a refund
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Singer and songwriter Neil Diamond is offering audiences of a recent Ohio concert a refund and asking for their forgiveness after he performed with a raspy voice earlier this week. Diamond, 67, was diagnosed with acute laryngitis after the August 25 show in Columbus, Ohio, and the "Sweet Caroline" singer released a statement on his website Tuesday apologizing to fans through the lyrics of his past hit, "Play Me." "Dear Fans in Columbus, I haven't let you down before and I won't let you down now," Diamond said. "Until you hear from me again remember, You are the sun, I am the moon. You are the words. I am the tune. Forgive me. I love you." article

No comments: