Friday, July 22, 2005

Please help Southington Town Council secrecy!

Music system proposed to block town hall eavesdropping

SOUTHINGTON, Conn. --Whether music soothes the savage beast may be put to the test in Southington Town Hall.

In an effort to protect against eavesdropping outside closed-door executive sessions, the Town Council decided to install a $1,200 sound system to pipe music into hallways outside Town Council chambers. The measure, however, was left in limbo when the finance board deadlocked on a 3-3 vote last week. Town officials were uncertain how the finance board's action would affect the town council's plan and were looking into the issue. - complete article...

YOU CAN HELP! Music suggestions for Southington, CT town hall eavesdropping:
  • I Am, I Said - Neil Diamond
    "I am," I said
    To no one there
    An no one heard at all
    Not even the chair
    "I am," I cried
    "I am," said I
    And I am lost, and I can't even say why
    Leavin' me lonely still

  • The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
  • Silence Is Golden - The Tremeloes
  • Suspicion - Terry Stafford

    Please help with more suggestions before our political system gets completely out in the open!!!!!! Heaven forbid!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You Cheated - You Lied - the Shields
    The End of the World - Skeeter davis
    You've been cheating - the Fabulous Showstoppers
    Cry to me - Solomon Burke
    My Little Red Book - The Drifters
    Danger Heartbreak dead ahead - the Marvelettes
    Give him a great big kiss - the Shangri Las
    Get a job - The Silhouttes
    Could this be magic -- The Dubs
    What kind of love is this - Joey Dee
    Out of Sight - James Brown
    So Long baby - Goodbye - the Blasters
    Fools rush in - Ricky nelson
    Just a little misunderstanding - The Contours
    Dry your eyes - Brenda & Tabulations
    Zing - The Trammps
    Monkey Time - Major Lance
    Tear Drops - Lee Andrews
    Who do you Love - The saphires
    Only the Strong Survive - Jerry Butler
    Thats Tough - Thats life - Gabriel & the Angels
    Lonely teardrops - Jackie Wilson
    Uptight - Stevie Wonder
    Secret agent man - Johnny Rivers
    Who's that knockin - The genies
    I want to be wanted -Brenda Lee
    Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
    Hush - Deep Purple
    When I grow up to be a man - the Beach Boys
    He's the great imposter - the Fleetwoods
    Close your eyes - Peaches & herb
    High School Confidential - Jerry lee Lewis
    No Good to Cry - The Wild Weeds

    Want more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????????????